Help with the 2 dragons in the Desert

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
FF-lover
Hatchling

Help with the 2 dragons in the Desert

Post by FF-lover »

Those 2 dragons (waken up by the traitor) keep killing me before I can fly away. Any tips? Thanks!

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Yeah, I used to always make the mistake of hitting X and jumping off of Arokh accidentally!
What I always do is hit triangle up, up and away, while turning at the same time. When your back is to them, ascend, descend, left, right... just be evasive and beat it outta there, so you can get your bearings and be crafty! In getting away from any dragons who are a MAJOR threat to you... try this: climb as high as you can, then push forward to make dip to peak (swoosh towards the groundand pull up, swoosh to the ground then pull up, etc.) motions in forward flight. It'll increase your speed, and be evasive at the same time.
Killing Shaza and Tora is another matter ... entirely!

FF-lover
Hatchling

Post by FF-lover »

Thanks a lot for the reply,Outlaw Wyvern. I finally flew away. Then I tried using clone and slow time and neither worked. But using a couple of invisibility or invulnerability potions, I was finally able to kill those annoying Shaza and Tora. So, I am good now. Just got the Mournbringer too! Ready for the final area at the moment. Thanks again.