Online play, anyone?

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Navaros Twin
Whelp

Online play, anyone?

Post by Navaros Twin »

Who wants to play Drakan online with me?...
Please post your servers and a time, and I'll be there(Except if I'm at school or if the computer is not available).
I'll be happy to accept any challenge.

Master-Moe
Dragon

Post by Master-Moe »

I do... I always want to play Drakan with someone, it's seems that no one is playing it anymore

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

There is never anyone online when I try to join a game either so I don't bother anymore. I'd like to play it again though and it would be nice if some of the old players from the 'Giblet Club' still played. I haven't heard from them for months, years in most cases. I wonder what happened to Sulalee, Oneth and others?

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Happy Fathers Day! I tried promoting the online play for a few months there, had a few players out, but not that many, to worry myself about keeping a server going. I still get 2 to 3 people downloading the game everyday off of the ftp.

Giblets is all but dead. Last spoke with Lady Slag 4-5 months ago, same with Sulalee, can contact her at The Lovely Pink Place forums, of hers. The girls still chat over there alil!

Ahh to play online Drakan like it was back when! [8D]

Navaros Twin
Whelp

Post by Navaros Twin »

Y'know, I'd like to see how it was back then...
When I first had Drakan, I didn't have any internet, so.[:)]

Kaldravv
Hatchling

Post by Kaldravv »

#65279;Hello, I used to play Drakan online as well, and your right, it seems no one ever plays the game anymore. And no one I know online has ever heard of Drakan (I know because I asked everyone I knew, and I never got a comment on my Warcraft III name, "Arokh777".) I would like to play the game again though, I was especially fond of "Master the dragon" and simple air combat. If anyone still views this topic, I would wouldn't mind playing some time.

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

I'd be interested in trying.

Just give a week or so to work out how to actually do it.

I tried to host a game (as an experiment) but kept getting a message about logging on to gamespy and continuing having it reject my login.

Does anyone know how to get Arokh instead of that brown Dragon that keeps appearing in the Master of the Dragon levels?