About the multiplayer event tomorrow

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
LimpingFish
Hatchling

About the multiplayer event tomorrow

Post by LimpingFish »

Hiya!

On which server is the multiplayer event set on tomorrow?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Mine will be running but hopefully other server operators will participate if mine crashes etc.

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

i want to open my own server but when i click on the host game button in drakan i get this kind of message: session creation failed! check network settings and try again. should i change something in my connection settings or it impossible to host a game by clicking that host game button

LimpingFish
Hatchling

Post by LimpingFish »

no one's there :{

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eris</i>

i want to open my own server but when i click on the host game button in drakan i get this kind of message: session creation failed! check network settings and try again. should i change something in my connection settings or it impossible to host a game by clicking that host game button
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

It should work. A message like that is usually because a firewall if blocking the ports Drakan uses. Check your firewall (usually in your router) to make sure ports 27900, 27045 & 27046 TCP and UDP is open and accept incoming connections.

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

i tried everything, even turned firewall off, but no success[:(]

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LimpingFish</i>

no one's there :{
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I'll be online from 7PM GMT for sure

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Played with Eris today, and Jupiter. I was on for about an hour, and was fun! Had somebody join us, as Shredder. Well I have my suspicions about this one. Eris may add in his opinion, but I do know that I hit him 5 times with Lifegiver, and he did not die? Maybe he had health potions, definitely a ?, cause Jupiter has mentioned to me that she hit the Fire crystal, in Hill of Fire, and he seemed to not die a few times when that occurred.

When asked whom he might be, he never answered, any way or words. Eris was a fine opponent, and played as himself, like me and Jupiter!

Just thought I would drop a line today about some playing that did happen on this anniversary

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I had every intention of playing but unfortunately, I didn't get chance as I was out. I did check a couple of times but there was no-one online at the time.

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

Yeah, that was real FUN! Only I hoped to play on a full server for first time in my life but that's ok. There were 6 people playing but on different servers. It was a pity that Heron didn't find someone who would play with him only air levels so he played only about an hour or so. Leo turned up for a while but unfortunately he disappeared very soon. And what about this Shredder guy, we played with him til 4AM and I didn't notice something strange, he was just very good in using block, but yes, I asked him where's he from and didn't get an answer and I've never seen his name in DrakanMP players' lists...
Well, it was a great fun, thx to all people who played with me, and I hope we'll repeat this next year...

(p.s. please stop calling me 'he'. i'm a girl and Eris is a name of greek or roman goddess of chaos, haven't you watched "Sinbad")