eagloe eye's combo ?

Blade of Darkness general discussion and game help forum. Discuss anything related to Severance / BoD (except modding, use the forum below) Note: Possible spoilers!

Moderators: Ade, prospero

arokhfan
Whelp

eagloe eye's combo ?

Postby arokhfan » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:04 pm

The combo of the dwarf eagle's eye is attack + up at level 16. Well, it doesn't work. It is the biting axe( or killer axe ) I first got it in Nemrut. Prospero, help ?

arokhfan
Whelp

Re: eagloe eye's combo ?

Postby arokhfan » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Anybody ?
Well, I want to add some info: the combo is attack + up, every time I hit the up it says "needs more energy for this combo" so maybe I should wait until level 17 to get more energy ? Normally if the combo requires level 16 to perform then it should work at this level but for this particular combo thing may be different ?

arokhfan
Whelp

Postby arokhfan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:30 am

Whoa, don't say nobody know ? Prospero, Sir Random ... anybody ?

arokhfan
Whelp

Postby arokhfan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:25 am

Problem solved. Once I leveled to 17, the combo works.

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Postby prospero » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:33 pm

It's one of those combos that they didn't quite get right. :? Although it is technically possible at lvl16, you don't have enough energy even with a full bar. Just one of those many quirks that make the game more interesting. :P

The Amazon "Deadly Mist" is another one that is very near the limit. It's also one that is easy to execute by accident leaving you exhausted at the wrong moment. :|

cieply
Dragon

Postby cieply » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:12 pm

also amazon's wake of the goddess (demon spear) is just under limit, one false additional hit and you're out and in clumsy animation
l'aria fresca,
vino puro, ...

Haraldzz
Dragon

Postby Haraldzz » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:30 pm

I do believe there were approximately a total of 3 or 4 weapons/combos that had this issue. I haven't played BoD for years however, but I do remember the same issue popping up on Sargon and Tukaram at one point. I guess you would be able to execute these attacks anyway if you drink the power potion, as it negates any need for stamina.

Return to “Severance BoD: Help / Game Discussion”