fugskins with fug2 and fug3

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

krehmall
Dragon

fugskins with fug2 and fug3

Postby krehmall » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:00 am

today i downloaded latest version from prospero official site instaled them and the problem is loading textures from fugskins.All mobs that need fug skins doesnt have textures, i tryed to uninstal/instal these modes checked lvl files and checked direction of fug skins and their existence what a hell, why this happens, how to fix it?

Tomash
Dragon

Re: fugskins with fug2 and fug3

Postby Tomash » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:48 am

Delete files from "pak" folder. Then restart map.

krehmall
Dragon

Postby krehmall » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:05 am

good))) it works))Prospero you should fix it in your maps and renew your downloads and also i like to know how the hell pak folder have disorder with newskins

cieply
Dragon

Postby cieply » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:25 pm

good))) it works))Prospero you should fix it in your maps and renew your downloads and also i like to know how the hell pak folder have disorder with newskins
maybe just readme.txt that says what to do - easiest option
l'aria fresca,
vino puro, ...

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Postby prospero » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Yes you are right. :D I did these maps in the days of dial-up where cutting as much weight off a download was a good thing. It could take a hour or two to download a big map.
So I made a graphics mod that multiple maps could use, to save downloading the same big file numerous times. Not so important today with broadband.

It is one of the many mods that need to be updated, but these jobs take a lot of time. :?

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”