I made a twitch channel

Discuss things related to this website and ask questions about the forum. New members can introduce themselves here too. Announcements will also be posted here. Note topics are auto pruned if not viewed within 30 days.
Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

I made a twitch channel

Post by Arokhs Twin »

OK so yeah, nothing special but I made a twitch channel broadcasting Elder Scrolls Online. What not Drakan!? Well we have plenty of other streamers who stream Drakan and upload their videos to Youtube. Yangez93 and Jage.TV being two of them. If you want to watch my ESO escapades then note that I generally don't have my mic on but sometimes I might. I don't have a webcam either.

https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=adriansmith31
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

yangez93
Dragon

Re: I made a twitch channel

Post by yangez93 »

I wish that you'll record Drakan multiplayer matches or at least Drakan walkthrough levels. I never played Elder Scrolls Online and even Skyrim :D(only I played Morrowind and Oblivion) But I'll check your channel :)

Yes I also record :) I record MP matches, walkthrough and other interesting Drakan fan made levels using Nvidia ShadowPlay but this is then processed in VSDV Free editor to add titles, music, merging video,cutting unnecessary and uninteresting moments of video etc. In way that would look good for wider audience. It's easier to upload a movie right way it is without more editing, in VSDC rendering 1 hour video takes 4 hours of rendering and next upload it 1-2 hours to YouTube. So it takes some time but video will be for a long time :)

I hope that in your Twitch channel will appear webcam and we will hear your voice. Anyways good luck :)

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Re: I made a twitch channel

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I decided not to record the Drakan games as you and mechanist record them but I'll carry on with the ESO videos. Any voice commentary by me would probably be reacting to some of the ridiculous quests and questions some of the NPC's ask you. Webcam - well maybe if I'm gonna get into this twitch thing. I'll think about that.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair