Stone Tile Clues

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Hack
Hatchling

Stone Tile Clues

Post by Hack »

I am trying to locate all the tile clues for the statue with the four buttons. I am fairly certain that I have found 6 of the eight tiles. But now I have been everywhere in Ravenhold, Northland, Ice caves, wartok caves, and other places accessable from Ravenhold and Northland but can't find any more. I was wondering if anyone out there knows the location of all eight .

<i>Don't tell me where they are though!</i> [:D]

I just want to know if I can find them in Ravenhold or Northland. I am afraid to go too far with the story line as I have found sometimes there is no way to return to an area. I lost a whole ton of weapons that way... [:(]

Right now I have all the items the wizard wanted but have not yet returned to him and don't want to until I have figured out that statue puzzle !

Thanks again.

Sylver
Hatchling

Post by Sylver »

Hey, i was wondering what that statue was for! thatz the ONE thing i couldnt figure out. who tells u about the clues(which game char do i talk to?)and whatz in the cave behing it? do u know?

Sylver
Hatchling

Post by Sylver »

oops..thatz sposed to be BEHIND..not behing. sry,cant type 2day.

Hack
Hatchling

Post by Hack »

I saw those tiles here and there and knew they had to be a clue for SOMETHING! Then I saw a post somewhere, I think this forum about a statue and stone clues. I remembered the statue and everything seems to fit. I have no clue what's in there, but since it is so bloody hard to get all the clues there got to be SOMETHING in there [;)]

I'm still looking for more tiles whenever I get the chance to play. If I find 'em all I'll post again.

See Ya

Sylver
Hatchling

Post by Sylver »

so the tiles...what are u sposed to do w/ them? i mean, is it a puzzle or something?cause i'm totally confused here. i've seen the tiles everywhere in drakan as well, but what do u do w/them when u find em??

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I couldn't figure out the puzzle either so I used the walkthrough to get the correct sequence. What you get is a cold underwater swim and a 25HP longsword that gives you health when you hit a living enemy.

Sylver
Hatchling

Post by Sylver »

Arokh's Twin-could u possibly tell me how to beat jassad duthane? i tried gettin the walkthrough but my com wont let me.why i've no idea. but i'm stuck in the final battle..what do i do to kill him?

Hack
Hatchling

Post by Hack »

I think I give up on the tiles. I finally went ahead into Shiverbane and have seen no tiles there yet.

As far as how the puzzle works.... The image on the pieces always contains a circle with four points. An arrow on one of them must mean North. The circle obviously represents the statue with the four buttons each button faces either N, S, E or West. Then, there are always eight dots. The dots must be the number of times you press the buttons. Some dots are filled in. At first I thought I would find only four tiles. So that for North there would be a pattern. for example, hit north on the 3, 5th and 6th sequence, Or press North 4 times. But the dots were always contiguous and there were more than four pieces. So, if there are 5 dots filled in and the East button is marked then it must mean press the East button on the 5th press. Of course I could be easily be proven wrong [:p]

A short hand for the tiles could simply be [5th East]. This way there should be eight unique pieces. One piece for each dot / hit. Too bad I can only find 6 of them. And one was a duplicate. I think I'll get the sequence from the walkthru maybe.

Good luck with your final battle. Right now I'm tring to figure out how to survive with no weapons at all [:0]

Later

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sylver</i>

Arokh's Twin-could u possibly tell me how to beat jassad duthane? i tried gettin the walkthrough but my com wont let me.why i've no idea. but i'm stuck in the final battle..what do i do to kill him?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I haven't finished the game yet. I have just got to the Valley of the fallen.

Rynn
Hatchling

Post by Rynn »

About fighting Jassard at then end, do you mean in the golem's hand, cause that is the end and if you want to know how to do that well,
posssible spoiler below highlight text to see:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
<font color="black">
First you have to wait for him to raize his other arm to strike then you use the sonic boom (the dark colored breath weaopon, the circle of that, It uses like almost all your mana) then after you do that a few times Jassard will die and so will the golem</font id="black">
- Rynn

Rynn
Hatchling

Post by Rynn »

Oh also about the block things, I also got like the last 2 from a walkthough but about getting the sward, first of all I think the water puzzle is confusing I drowned twice and It took me like an hour to figure out, well anyway once you get into that place you can get the sward without having to fight all those sceletons! It's really cool and i figured it out by myself but only works if your pack is full to start out with :( any way what you do is walk up to the chest to get the thing to come out but since your inventory is full it says 'I think I'll have to lighten my pack a bit' or something then you walk away from the sward a little but not to far and drop something, something you dont need or can buy again, but remember to drop the thing closer to you than the sward is so both of them will come to you but you still dont get the sward yet, you just moved it, you do this many times untill you are out of where the fouce feild would be

wow ok that probubly was kinda confusing but oh well

-Rynn

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

What statue? where in the northlands is it? is there any way to get back to Ravenshold once the passage has been sealed?

Arokhs Bonded
Hatchling

Post by Arokhs Bonded »

yeah, what statue? where is it and what the heck are the stone tile clues???

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

The statue is in Ravenshold on the left hand side of the river as you come from the trading post. It's about halfway between Ravenshold city and the trading post and as for the tile clues they are scattered all over Ravenshold and the Northern Tundra. I never managed to figure out that stupid puzzle; I just got the combination from a walkthrough.

You can return to Ravenshold via the dragon gate. You can press the crystals at the base of the mother eye to set your destination.

Arokhs Bonded
Hatchling

Post by Arokhs Bonded »