Help me with Invinciblity Code!!

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
missrex
Hatchling

Help me with Invinciblity Code!!

Post by missrex »

Please......if anyone knows how to turn off cheat code for invincibility for PS2 Ancient Gates I'd appreciate it. My e-mail is missrex@hotmail.com. I am home with a broken neck and it's the only way I can pass lot's of time. I don't want to start over yet I don't want the thrill of fighting the enemies to be gone because it's so easy without worry of daage. Thank you!!!

Rexanne

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Anyone able to help with this one? I always thought you could enable and disable the cheats at will but I haven't tried it in case I have to start again...

Draco
Whelp

Post by Draco »

as far as i know you can't turn them off. i tried at the end after putting it on to see how the pain golm kills you but couldn't unless there is a counter code. sorry

onepony
Hatchling

Post by onepony »

theres an ivinsability code?? can you tell me how to do it????? also I want a picture of the front of the game so I can get it to the 8 1/2x 11 so I can put it a binder. The only picture I could find was of the order of the flame. I need one of the Ancients gates. I dont have a scanner and the copy shops wonte do it because it's copywrited. Any suggestions?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

There is a desktop image on Surreal's site which is used on the front cover of the box. It is copyrighted though so you would only be able to use it for personal use. The web site URL is here http://www.surreal.com/Drakan_PS2.htm#Desktop Images

onepony
Hatchling

Post by onepony »

where do I find the invinsability code??? I woud really like to get through the shadow mire to the tree of morning to get the stone I need. I get killed to easy in the game. Now Im stuck just out side of the hermite hut with the most god awful critters just waiting for me to enter and i have very little life. help please

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Rynn
Hatchling

Post by Rynn »

To turn the code off just do it again, if you are talking about the one where on the top of the screen it says "Gods favor you" or something.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

just save your game, shut off the playstation, then turn it back on and load your game the cheat modes should have been turned off

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

this is an old topic i know but for anyone who doesn't know just do the code again and it should say the gods decide you are no longer worthy.

EvilOmen86
Whelp

Post by EvilOmen86 »

To turn off just enter the code again, if its correct a msg will pop up to indicate that its correct.