Dragon Eggs? Andrellian Islands?

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
iidalv
Hatchling

Dragon Eggs? Andrellian Islands?

Post by iidalv »

does anyone know if there are any dragon eggs around the andrellian islands,or any other locations for that matter? I don't want to leave the a.i's. unless I know for sure. thanks.

IIdalV

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi,
I've only just started playing the game and the alchemist in Surdana wants the eggs, so I presume they are all around that level somewhere. BTW Are there any more in other levels?

Draco
Whelp

Post by Draco »

can't help you there i found a few around surdana, none in the island's although i haven't really looked that hard and about 6 in kragmor. thats all i've found. i don't know if he gives you anything extra. sorry

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

there are three in surdana near the entrance to the valley of the fallen and six in kragmor I have been all through the game and that's all of them the alchemist only gives you gold for them though

Rynn
Hatchling

Post by Rynn »

The ones metioned above are the only ones i've found and I've played the game about 3 times.[:D]

-Rynn

Arokhs Bonded
Hatchling

Post by Arokhs Bonded »

there are dragon's eggs in kragmor also

Winged_Wolf
Hatchling

Post by Winged_Wolf »

Can someone tell me WHERE the darned things are? I've looked high and low for them, and I can't find a single one. Are they on cliffs? In caves? Trees? The ground? What do they look like?

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

you find them sometimes when you kill blackwings look for a circle of rocks that's a blackwing nest some have eggs in them some don't

i
Hatchling

Post by i »

I believe the record of Blackwing eggs found to date is 13. And noone's ever seen the quest checked off their journal.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

I just found six in the desert of tears and returned them the quest is now checked and the alchemist gave me two invisibility potions and one invulnerability potion :)