Help

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Regilore
Hatchling

Help

Post by Regilore »

I need to find the blood from an altar in the Drakan game for PS2

I_need_help_eldersgates
Hatchling

Post by I_need_help_eldersgates »

all i can really say without actually showing you is that it is in the grull's camp, it's a cave somewher around the blue dot on the map, anyway, you'll see a crate with lots of bottles and cups on it, you will then see a green shiny bottle thingy. hope this helps!! Send me an instant message if this doesnt help, and also if you find out how to get the visionary amethist

BYE

Psydokun
Hatchling

Post by Psydokun »

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
and also if you find out how to get the visionary amethist

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

<font color=blue>found it! ^_^ it's not in the area below, but on the snow covered fallen giant of stone, at the end of the "ice caverns" path, near the teleport exit
</font id=blue>

onepony
Hatchling

Post by onepony »

[:(] hi I just got Draken and im in trouble. I missed the discussion between Rynn and the Hermit in the Shadowmire. I dont know what they said and i dont know what to do with the bomb that he gave me. Also I cant find the stratagy guide anywhere sence it has been discontinued. please help thanks

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi, you need to take the bomb to the end of the nearby cave full of scavengers. A cut scene will show Rynn blowing up the wall when you get near. If you get stuck, there is a walkthrough on this site, just click on home at the top of the page and select the PS2 walkthrough from the menu.
Hope this helps.

onepony
Hatchling

Post by onepony »

Dearest Arokhs twin I have decided that you are the most awsome person around and my new best freind. I will have to read the walk through but Im sure it will help. If there is anything I can do for you feel free to ask. Thanks again Onepony

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

OK, np

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

the blood is in the grull's camp you'll see a lot of blood and bodies on the floor
yeah!! I just found the hoarfrost bow in the secret cave :)

Olag
Whelp

Post by Olag »

The visionary amethis. Okay it is in the place where the 2 men where attacked and only one got away. when you get to the end take the crystal out of the eye of the oversized monster and it will kill all that are left. if i didnt help just ask again and ill try to explain in further detail

olag

Olag
Whelp

Post by Olag »

who here has n e updates on Drakan 2

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

what do u mean?

Olag
Whelp

Post by Olag »

I was hoping Drakan 2 on Playstation 2 would be coming out soon or else i was wondering if ne one knows where i can get Order of the Flame for PC. Im bored out of my mind and i cant find OOTF

Olag
Whelp

Post by Olag »

all right im messed up as hell is Drakan the ancient gates the 2 or first game made to play on Playstation 1 or 2. i loved the ancient gates and i want more please explain this to me

nothead

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Its a bit confusing as The Ancient Gates is often referred to as Drakan2, because, technically it is to people who have played the first game, Order of the Flame. D:TAG was originally to be a PC game called Drakan2: The Ancient's Gates - they got halfway through completing it before they converted work already done to the PS2. There's even some screenshots of the failed PC version on the net somewhere...

To people who have not played Order of the Flame, Drakan: The Ancient Gates is Drakan1 and as far as I'm aware, Sony has no plans for a sequel because the game didn't fetch the sales expected. A sequel from their point of view is not worthwhile.

Olag: Order of the Flame is very hard to come by. The only place I know that still stocks it is Amazon. Failing that, keep an eye out on online auction sites such as ebay.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Yeah I got the ancients' gates from Ebay they have good deals there.