Drakan Music

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
AXE
Dragon

Drakan Music

Post by AXE »

I rescently had a request for the tracks off of the CD; so with the help of Assassin, the Music sound tracks, and the in-game tracks are available for download at my website, http://www.bloodbound.net/axe

nubby
Whelp

Post by nubby »

Great site you have! [^]

I already converted the available music tracks from my Drakan cd into mp3s. The music track that starts to play at the start of Islands Night is the one I need, the one I recorded line-in from my 2nd pc sounds crappy. Know which one I mean?

Besides with my lousy dial-up I could be downloading that zip for days!

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

I will take some time this week and , upload each track individually. No I cant change the quality of the mp3's, hehe Is what I have available.[8D]

Done!!

sonu
Whelp

Post by sonu »

dats my fav. music i always wanted,now most of time i listen to D:music it rocks

Truffe
Hatchling

Post by Truffe »

I can't believe it! There's still some Drakan addicts alive! I've just found this unbelievable forum in my quest for the Drakan soundtrack - Quest that has now reached an end, at last! I owe you a great reward man, this soundtrack is just amazing. Thx!!!

Truffe
Hatchling

Post by Truffe »

By the way, is someone here planning to make a Drakan plugin /or conversion for Morrowind?

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

I don't know if that would be a bigger waste of time than making drakan maps now a day

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

LOL

Very well said mage. :) We never stop making those though, eh? ;)

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

I have an unusual addiction.

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Not only you... :P

Navaros
Whelp

Post by Navaros »

did someone finally extract all of the in-game tracks to high-quality MP3s?

i'd be interested in that. i already have the CD tracks and they are not really exactly the same as the in-game music i don't think.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Yes, I have them and also if you do a search on the planetdrakan forums, somebody there has them too. Email me if you want them and Ill give you a non permanent IP address to download them from.

Navaros
Whelp

Post by Navaros »

can you give me some comments about how the in-game tracks differ specifically?

are the in-game tracks generally a lot longer etc.? that is the impression i got from listenting to the Drakan CD

are the in-game music files a specific length? ie: do they have a definite starting point and ending point, or did you just let them loop a certain number of times before stopping the recording?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

The music in game is actually of lower quality than the CD. From what I can tell there is no difference lengthwise, its just you don't notice in game as its endlessly looped. There are some in game music tracks that are not on the CD such as the Alwarren and I have these as well. The Alwarren music is actually called 'Subterranean' as per the original soundtrack.

Master-Moe
Dragon

Post by Master-Moe »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AXE</i>

I rescently had a request for the tracks off of the CD; so with the help of Assassin, the Music sound tracks, and the in-game tracks are available for download at my website, http://www.bloodbound.net/axe
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

The site does no longer exists Axe...