Lost items? help...

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
nin
Whelp

Lost items? help...

Post by nin »

There are some items which i can't find in the game:
- The Dragon Shield
- The Dragon strike bow, and the Bow of the Order
- And what the h... is the Chicken? (olag)

Can anyone please tell where these items is[?]<font color="blue"></font id="blue">

Dragonseeker
Whelp

Post by Dragonseeker »

You can bye them at Brek's Armory in Surdan i think around the time you fight Shaza and Tora

nin
Whelp

Post by nin »

ok - Thanks, I have found them now!

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

not all of them the dragon strike bow is in a cave in shiverbane and the chicken is a joke weapon which is actually pretty good since you get it in the beginning of the game and it's thirty AP

nin
Whelp

Post by nin »

I still can't find that chicken thing...

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

It appears randomly at any of the shops in the game. I got it from the Surdana blacksmiths after coming back from the second gate and the next time I played the game, it didn't appear at all.

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

there is a hidden cave outside of surdana but on the same map. You can kill the giant chicken. I forget exactly where it is.

you buy chicken weapon when you hear a chicken making noise when ur at a store.

nin
Whelp

Post by nin »

Ok - Ill try to find it....

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

I've never seen the chicken weapon at a shop other than brekk the blacksmiths shop and I've found it there in two different games can it really appear anywhere?

Acceber
Hatchling

Post by Acceber »

I found the chicken weapon in the Northern Tundra, where the guy who wants the gauntlets and has the golden sword is. I forget the name of either him or the "blacksmith". There were a lot of chickens running around there. Try shooting them, it's funny. *evil grin* ;) :D

I didn't find the Armour of the Order, or the Bow of the Order until the very last level when I was running around/flying around thinking "how in the world do I kill Jasaad!". But have since replayed with the Armour being purchased first. ;)

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

yeah I think you can only buy the armour and the shield at the last minute before you go to the desert of tears but I think that's the only time

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

- And what the h... is the Chicken? (olag)

The 'Chicken' is a melee weapon with 100 hits at 30AP.It costs one gold piece.Getting the chicken is random when you speak to any merchant. Listen for the sound of a chicken's cluck immediately upon entering a merchant's inventory and you should see one available somewhere in their stock. You'll have good luck in getting chickens if you exercise patience and find a merchant who doesn't blab too much when you click out of their store. Engage/disengage the store's inventory repeatedly until you hear the clucking sound,and then buy your chicken. If you're patient you'll likely get one in ten or fifteen boring minutes(which will pay off once you see Rynn with her hand up it's butt, whacking enemies silly with it). Very comical, especially when you leave Rynn alone and she gets bored and flips the bird like a sword!

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

it can have different prices actually in one game I played I found it for thirty gold pieces in another I found it for twelve so I'm assuming that's random as well as when you find it

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

I was talking about the chicken by the way

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

[quote]<i>Originally posted by Lady Myschala</i>

it can have different prices actually in one game I played I found it for thirty gold pieces in another I found it for twelve so I'm assuming that's random as well as when you find it

Wow, I had no idea. By either the strictest coincidence or just possible differences in U.S./International copies, every time has been a single gold piece for me. I'm excited to try again and see what it'll cost this time. Thanx for the tip.