Drakan 10th Anniversary - beta testers needed!

**Archived** Shelim's mod for Drakan which celebrates 10 years of the game and adds new features and fixes some bugs. Note this is now rendered obsolete by the Community Patch however if you play single player only you can still use this mod.

Moderator: Shelim

Shelim
Dragon

Drakan 10th Anniversary - beta testers needed!

Post by Shelim »

UPDATE: This topic is obsolete - we're no longer looking for beta testers ;)

I need beta testers!
If you
+ have a lot of free time
+ like Drakan so much that you won't be annoyed in long playing and repeating the same elements of game
+ agree to install Dr Watson (if you don't have it already) - it's Microsoft tool for gathering information about crashed apps which will be invaluable source of help for me
+ agree to install any SVN client (ie. tortoise SVN)
+ want to support Drakan develeoping :)

... send me e-mail with your contact e-mail address, hardware specifications (OS version, graphics card, onboard RAM) and nickname if I know you (if isn't obvious from e-mail address)

beta[AT]drakan[DOT]eu.

Beta tests will be closed, testers will have access to new Drakan patches (this is about fixing as many glitches in Drakan binary as possible) This tests <u>will not</u> be about Mod 10th (no next gen features yet, sorry...), but when Mod 10th closed beta starts (I think it'll be around december), I'll pick persons which help me out now :)

Every help is welcomed :-)

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Ill try and help if I can but I'm working 60 hours a week at the moment so I don't have time to test. However if you need something specific testing on my machine let me know.
My system is Windows 7 64 bit SP1, AMD Phenom X4 Black Edition 3.4Ghz, ATI Radeon HD 4870 and 8Gb RAM.

MiteyMT
Hatchling

Post by MiteyMT »

Hello,
I am deployed, and at times, I have time. I have never played this game, but I played drakan for PS2 extensively, it was the best game I have ever played, and that is why I am here

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

Hello! If you want to help with tests, just send mail :)

beta[AT]drakan[DOT]eu

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

MiteyMT!
Drakan: The Ancients' Gates is my all time favorite game, too!
Glad to meet you.