What are you listening to?

Discuss anything related to computer games and fantasy in general. Other fantasy games, games with dragons in, fantasy artwork etc are welcome here too. Posts are auto pruned after 3 months if not viewed. Please post Drakan related topics to the relevant forums below.
Black Dragon
Whelp

What are you listening to?

Post by Black Dragon »

I can imagine that Black/Death/Doom/Heavy Metal are related to these genre's of games :wink:

Myself, right now as I write this, am listening to a Swedish band (I am a proud Swede myself ^^) called Runemagick, yes, with a "k" at the end, don't ask me why XD

But the song is Dragon of Doom, from the album On Funeral Wings from 2004 :)

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Yeah people who are interested in fantasy movies, games etc tend to be death / heavy metal fans - one of my mates is like that - he's into horror movies, fantasy and all things to do with dragons. His favorite band is dragonforce at the moment. I tend to have a variety of tastes in music and am happy with modern 'pop' & dance and 80's cheese. Kinda like dragonforce myself. Alice Cooper is another one I listen to.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

Crawdaddy79
Dragon

Post by Crawdaddy79 »

Black Dragon wrote:Myself, right now as I write this, am listening to a Swedish band (I am a proud Swede myself ^^) called Runemagick, yes, with a "k" at the end, don't ask me why XD

But the song is Dragon of Doom, from the album On Funeral Wings from 2004 :)
They likely spell it that way so that an internet search can easier find them rather than some WoW fansite.

I don't listen to a lot of new music, but Summoning - Stronghold was a great album to listen to while playing BoD.

*steps out of dragon fantasy section*

Cookie
Whelp

Post by Cookie »

I'm into death metal mostly. I enjoy a good Doom band like Swallow the Sun or Katatonia, of course. But when it comes to fantasy related stuff...there's NOTHING like Summoning.
-----"Quote of a famous person to make myself look cultured and sh*t" - Johnny Depp

De Profundis
Dragon

Post by De Profundis »

Into a lot of grindcore and death metal for sure. Big fan of Napalm Death and stuff like that. Also into a lot of electronic music these days as well. Drum and bass mostly.
Strange things are afoot at the circle K.

Black Dragon
Whelp

Post by Black Dragon »

Oh, and I listen a lot to Slipknot, Grave, Dark Funeral etc. :)