Dragon Illusion Mod

Discuss anything related to computer games and fantasy in general. Other fantasy games, games with dragons in, fantasy artwork etc are welcome here too. Posts are auto pruned after 3 months if not viewed. Please post Drakan related topics to the relevant forums below.
shoprat
Dragon

Dragon Illusion Mod

Post by shoprat »

Last weeks episode of the Brain Games tv show featured a dragon who's head seemed to follow you as you moved. It's a real puzzler until you see the whole model. I searched for 'dragon illusion' and found some pictures and instructions to make one out of paper. I was wondering if someone would be able to modify the picture to make it look like our favorite dragon. It would be fun to have an Arokh illusion. I would try it myself, but I'm artistically inclined along a horizonal plane. ;)

I was going to give some links for the models, but just search 'dragon illusion' and you'll find plenty of examples. There are quite a few different models that use the same technique. You can find a cat, bear, zombie, girl (Rynn?) and other pictures. Just print them on card stock and assemble. Suprize your family and friends (and maybe creep them out).

Dragon Illusion Video . . . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Zzx8KgjG8