Anyone interested in co-writing the Drakan story?

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Anyone interested in co-writing the Drakan story?

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I was thinking ages ago of doing a story version of what happened in the PC and PS2 games; starting on the night Delon was captured and ending just after where D: TAG ended. Obviously it would not follow what happened in the games exactly allowing for more dialouge and detail in the story.
It would be posted on this forum and when its finished, it will be edited etc and put on the main website. So, anyone care to contribute or is it a crap idea?

BTW there are a timeline of events, character info and official backstory on the main site www.arokhslair.net if anyone wants to refer to them so contradictions are kept to a minimum.

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

I think someone started to do something like that a long time ago, AND I think it's a good idea... Anyway, I could do something like that, but my latest productions have ended up a little... too early (and the ones that do have a final, could be rated "PG", or "M18"... =/ )

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Yeah, that would be OK, no problem but shall we see if anyone else is interested as this will take a good few months to complete and its best with a few writers. If there isn't any more replies Ill start it off and see what happens. People might contribute once the story is started.

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Well, hmm. I'd gladly help, as I really enjoy writing; however, I dun think I can really keep myself with the storyline, and I dunno how much time I'Ll have for such things. :S Will see...

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

hey I would love to write one but It will probably take a while. I try and see what I come up with.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

OK, Ill start it off when I get more time, watch this space....