I get to adapt the "Talk system" to the allies, making some options like this:
Ally talks: - What do you want?
- Follow me and keep looking for enemies.
-Stay here, calm down and do not attack to others.
-Drop the weapon of your right hand.
- Drop the shield/weapon of your left hand.
- I have a weapon for your right hand.
- I have a weapon for your left hand.
- I have a shield for you.
- I have a potion for you, so you could recover your life.
- I do not need you more, get out or die!
- Nothing now... It is does not matter. Lets go.
These are 10 options, for talking with generic allies.
There will be more options for talking with special characters, or renegade heros. For example:
- Tell me your personal history. Where are you from?
- Tell me what do you think about this place.
- Tell me what do you think about that is happening now.
- Tell me what do you think about me.
Also there will be a characters traders, they will sell and buy, with Gold and Silver. I got ready the code for that feature, but I have to correct a few mistakes...
..All these stuff, are just examples. The code and the dialogues options are complex... a lot of work. But I like so much how the characters can be more socials; and brutals too with the Fatality. :p