Drakan: TAG on PC 1080p 60fps gameplay

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Re: Drakan: TAG on PC 1080p 60fps gameplay

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I no longer own my PS2 but I still own the game and play it on my PC using an emulator. The game runs fine - I ran mine in full HD on a AMD Phenom 2 quad core 3.4Ghz and an Radeon HD 4890.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

Metalfist
Whelp

Post by Metalfist »

Great video! I tried to play Drakan: TAG a few years back, but my PC wasn't fast enough to run it smooth with the emulator :( . Maybe I should try it again with the newer emulator.

LightBlade
Whelp

Post by LightBlade »

I have tried this game on my PC via an emulator as well, and it works very smoothly, granted I'm running on a PC that was perhaps close to second place in top of the line, at least over a year ago it was. I still remember the day and age when it was argued that a PC would never be able to properly run this game. Never say never. ;p
Note to self: always remember to calculate layer visibility. ~ Drakan level editor

sonupaulie
Hatchling

Post by sonupaulie »

hi,

Which PS2 emulator is good?

Thankyou
Sonu

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi Sonu, PCSX2 is the best one to use. Does not come with the bios files though which are required; just use the one that is for the same region as your game disk.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair