Drakan

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Lerenzo
Hatchling

Drakan

Post by Lerenzo »

Does anyone know where I can get a legitimate copy of Order of the Flame. Tried every single torrent sight and every single download on said sight, and nothing seems to be working. I've played this game since day one and I miss it soooooooooo much. I will be for ever in your debt if someone can help me.

-Lerenzo.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Re: Drakan

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi,
The game is hard to find now but there are legitimate copies on Ebay and Amazon; it will be impossible to find elsewhere now unless you are very lucky and come across it at a car boot sale / flea market etc.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

Lerenzo wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a legitimate copy of Order of the Flame. Tried every single torrent sight and every single download on said sight, and nothing seems to be working. I've played this game since day one and I miss it soooooooooo much. I will be for ever in your debt if someone can help me.

-Lerenzo.
No clue where to get one anymore other than Ebay. Just curious as to why anyone wants an original?
Moderator Of Arokh's Lair.

De Profundis
Dragon

Post by De Profundis »

Have you tried Axe's download site? His version of the game should work just fine.
Strange things are afoot at the circle K.