Complete Drakan..

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Rhynn
Hatchling

Complete Drakan..

Post by Rhynn »

Hello everybody,

I was curious to know who already completed the game Drakan once (or more) times?? I was stuck in the last level, haha! Didn't know how to get further.. Well, I am very curious about that!

Rhynn [:I]

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I completed it, twice so far. The last level is pretty short and strightfoward, where did you get stuck?

BTW I moved this to the Drakan forum

Rhynn
Hatchling

Post by Rhynn »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Arokhs Twin</i>

I completed it, twice so far. The last level is pretty short and strightfoward, where did you get stuck?

BTW I moved this to the Drakan forum
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well, I was working it through, with help of describings from the Drakan site, but from the last level, wasn't it available, so I couldn,t get any further, because I want to pick up the right things and clues ofcourse.. But if you say it's pretty easy, then I just should give it another try!

Rhynn

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

its easy, but there are many secret put in the game that many people have never ever found. I don't think any one person will ever find all the secrets. Us developerss have fun inserting lots of things for the adventrous to be rewarded with.

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

I finished it too, just once though (but, some days, I still re-install the game and go play some of the game's levels...)

@rokh
Hatchling

Post by @rokh »

Hey Ingrid,
You are also on the forum from Drakan?? lol