Lightning Power Up a Mistake in MP?

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
shoprat
Dragon

Post by shoprat »

Midnight]DE[
I'm working on an Air Level where everyone starts with the Magma Power Up and was wondering if adding a 2 Lightning Power Ups on opposite ends of the Level would be a mistake?

Sageous
it wasn't fully tested which is why it wasn't in the mp part of the game...no idea how well it does/doesn't work.

Zeoc
Well, if the thunder hammer works in MP, then the dragon lightning should too. It's the same kind of attack.

Midnight]DE[
I've tested it and it seems to work fine though I haven't tested it with someone else in there with me. I was mostly concerned about it doing too much damage too easily... thou I don't think it will be too much of a problem since everyone will start with the Magma Power Up. I'm almost finished with the level now, just need to take a little more time to paint the surfaces up than I did with the last one.

Sirus
Zeoc lightning in MP has some.....how shall we say...bugs. if you change one thing on that breath drakan goes into insta-crash mode when you try to use it. There is a way around this(that's how i got the lightning to work in my level...btw thanks mindfire) i personally think its something wrong with the way the models act when fired.

and what the heck is the "branch probability" option? i cant get it to work and it sounds interesting