death fadeout

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
CommunismWins
Hatchling

death fadeout

Post by CommunismWins »

Is there any way to remove the death fade out so the game stays running while you're dead?

Shelim
Dragon

Re: death fadeout

Post by Shelim »

Short answer: no

Long answer: it may be possible with some advanced memory hacking, but I've never looked into this - and, honestly, I don't want to ;)
Do not follow where the path may lead - go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Danger? Hah! I walk on the wild side! I laugh in the face of danger! Ha! Ha! Ha!

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

just curious as to what you want to accomplish. It might be possible in several ways.
Moderator Of Arokh's Lair.

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

Ah, I've forgotten that you can fake character death in STOMP :lol:
Do not follow where the path may lead - go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Danger? Hah! I walk on the wild side! I laugh in the face of danger! Ha! Ha! Ha!

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

Shelim wrote:Ah, I've forgotten that you can fake character death in STOMP :lol:
If my memory serves me correct, there is an option for dropping an item/event generator from rynn on death with a stomp scene. I had a stomp scene made for Joaxin's Relic for death scenes but how exactly I did it/where it is archived I can't figure out.
Moderator Of Arokh's Lair.