Problem with Arohk

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
vicky94
Hatchling

Problem with Arohk

Post by vicky94 »

Hello, I'm a complete beginner in level editing, but I have managed to create a simple map in SP with Rynn and the dragon and their respective launch pads, but Rynn can't mount Arohk, she just walks through it. I've seen the answers about it in this forum and tried the changes, but it still doesn't work :(

Thanks.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Re: Problem with Arohk

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Welcome to the forum! I can't help you personally but you should get a reply from one of the others - it may be a while as I don't think they check the forum often. It's a long time since I fiddled with the editor and I can't remember a lot of it.

Shoprat has kindly donated his collection of tutorials taken from now defunct fan sites and put them in one handy place. This is the only known tutorials available http://www.arokhslair.net/downloads/tutorials.zip
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

vicky94
Hatchling

Post by vicky94 »

Thank you ! I've already downloaded the tutorials, they're very helpful, but not for my problem... I'll wait :-)

Drakon Rider
Dragon

Post by Drakon Rider »

May be you insert Arokh as NPC or Animation Demo or other sort of object. You need to insert it with class Dragon or close as game character. Also it is good to make level archive available for download so may be anyone can load it into Editor and look what may be wrong.