Enemy Weapons Mod Update?

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
Diablonar
Hatchling

Enemy Weapons Mod Update?

Post by Diablonar »

Hey,

So I'm doing a Letsplay/Stream with Drakan on YouTube, and I'm using the newest edition of Gold Pack.

However, inquiring UCyborg about it, he confirms that the modded file is likely not entirely up to date.
It involves replacing the Resources.odb, so is there anything that might go missing, or result in an inferior game experience if I use this file?

I'm using UCyborg's updated versions of Gold Pack, as found in the Widescreen thread.
Any possibility the original author could update it?

UCyborg
Dragon

Re: Enemy Weapons Mod Update?

Post by UCyborg »

It seems some properties are missing in the file, so the game uses defaults. Haven't inspected those changes in detail, but here's updated Resources.odb. At least no warnings will show up with it compared to the old one.
Attachments
Enemywep.zip
(35.07 KiB) Downloaded 389 times
"When a human being takes his life in depression, this is a natural death of spiritual causes. The modern barbarity of 'saving' the suicidal is based on a hair-raising misapprehension of the nature of existence." - Peter Wessel Zapffe