will Surreal ever make another Drakan?

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Surreal/Midway released "The Suffering" on PS2, Xbox, and PC. I would imagine that could be expected of future projects, if we're lucky.

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Well, Axe, Ogre does look as a nice engine indeed :) That's why I wanna give a try.

As for similiarities between games. I don't want to have anyone pestering me with copyright issues - I plan to have only the name of the game give them the right to bug me (which will most likely consist the word DRAKAN as long as they don't bother me about it), but similiarities end there.

I mean, there will be Dragons, magic, medieval feeling and all stuff. But the game is planned to be more advanced than that (so if you want to make a modern era shooting MOD or MAYBE! a racing mod you can do it - or mix all these, whatever).

As for having a team - I don't know anyone who could really help here... and I don't want to go through all the troubles of building up a team as well from nothing. It might take as much time as making the basics of the game, you know. :)