Things Lacking from Drakan TAG

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
Rastar
Hatchling

Things Lacking from Drakan TAG

Post by Rastar »

Lets just assume that we understand that the PS2 is limited thus games must sacrifice some things. With that in mind here are my list of things that should be fixed in the next generation Draken PS2.

1. Items that are hotspotted/worn should not be in your inventory. I have had to leave many a weapon laying around/taken triplicate potions just to grab a new weapon.
2. Autosave. You are ripping through an area and just about finish and the boss cutscene happens and your dropped into a fight. Poof you are dead and never saved. (Well in this case I am dead and had never saved[:D]) Autosave would be a great thing, they could dedicate save spot 4 for autosave.
3. Larger inventory?
4. NEVER NEVER NEVER reduplicate the area of shiverbane (same snow same mountains). Be a bit more creative.
5. Invite me to beta test the next version I will beat the game to a pulp.
6. Make this an online event (OH YEAH!)

Okay your turn. Perhaps someone here is in the know with someone there and we can get these suggestions to them for the next release [8]

Have a great Killing and exploring day
Ras

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

NEVER NEVER NEVER (and once more NEVER) DO A PS2 ONLY VERSION PLEASE. [:(!]

And make better endings, if we can ask. [|)]

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Things Lacking from Drakan TAG<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Hmm... Maybe a PC adaptation...?

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

THat won't happen... unless you mean that by getting a PS2 emulator :))

or with playing player-created maps... but no official thing [V]

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

And so... what new...? =/

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

make the cutscenes shorter and make it harder to skip them with some of the cutscenes if you miss them you don't know what to do and waste time wandering around trying to figure it out

Jasoya
Whelp

Re: Things Lacking from Drakan TAG

Post by Jasoya »

Two Player CO-OP or something that allows the second player to press start and they can take control of Arokh while Rynn investigates an area. I think that would be kind of cool, at least in theory.
Explore and exploit, my two favorite things to do while playing an old-favorite game.